Best age: 7+ years. 4 weeks starting Tue 6 May, 6 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Minecraft is great fun – but for beginners, it can be a little confusing at first.
So why not let us show you…
- how to move through the Minecraft world
- how to get through your first ‘night’ there
- how to mine for materials
- how to craft what you need
- how to build castles, houses, and much much more
- how to change your skin
- how to work with others
- how to find good (safe) servers
Please note: For the new four-week course for complete beginners, you don’t need your own Minecraft account (though it might be more fun if you do.)
You can get Minecraft for PC, €19.95 from www.minecraft.net. We’ll be happy to help anyone with the purchase on the first course date – just let us know, and come ten minutes early!
Ciarán is Sabine’s son. He taught her a lot… This is him talking about Minecraft in 2012:
Bookings can be made by contacting Sabine on 0860597348 or online on our Booking page.